- About M.Sc.,BOTANY
The department has been trying to work with sincere zeal by faculty even
though it’s a self-financed course and going to introduce the certificate courses in the field of life sciences. The department provides additional curriculum relating to bio technology, bio informatics and aromatic as tool for multiplying the quality output of the basic necessities towards achieving and securing the overall welfare of the students.
Even though the department is contributing its share of promoting and motivating research activities in the campus and trying to establish Model Department in both research and teaching. Most of the students from telugu medium, rural and economically weaker section of the society. Even in these challenging circumstances the department is striving to keep pace with those advanced courses by imparting quality education.
The department has been trying to work with sincere zeal by faculty even it’s a self-financed course and going to introduce the certificate courses and render services with the following concepts of future need in education in the field of life sciences.
Providing additional curriculum related to biotechnology ,bioinformatics and Aeromatic as tool for multiplying the quality out put of the basic necessities towards achieving and securing the overall welfare of the students.
- Present scenario and the unique nature of the surrounding environment the revised syllabus to suit the present day need by inserting additional inputs with student centered
- Thought provoking teaching aids with modern gadgets
- Modular courses content
- Intensive field work collections of local pond to know about the area and familiar for the distribution and patterns
- Well equipped laboratory
- The department included the following in curriculum to inspire the endeavors of the merit students in their academic pursuit.
- Student seminars
- Compilation of literature related to important topics from reference books
- Study project works under the guidance of staff members with research experience
- Provide recent trends in life sciences
The department aims at promoting post-graduation education with distinctive features that could fill the needs and requirements of various organizations in a global competitive environment.
The vision of the department is to think big and to achieve the same with the hard work of the faculty and students, as told by his highness Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, the President of India.
- Predict future trends in the life sciences and train the students to meet them with best teaching methods
- To Create spirit, initiation and drive in students for rapid growth
- To take an advantage of expert’s articles on concept development and problem solving
- To build confidence by conducting self tests and by making to study success stories of eminent persons of life sciences
Planning more infrastructure with the co-operation of management to develop the department as a model department in the Andhra University region.
Our Shared Values for Accomplishment
- Student – Teaching relationship
- Student focus
- Positive Thinking
- Co-operative learning
- Focus and introduce the research applications on students.
|1||P.Chamundeswari Devi||Lecturer||View Bio Data|
|2||G.Jyothi||Lecturer||View Bio Data|