- About MCA
The Department Of Computer Science(P.G):
The Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme was started during the academic year 1992-1993 with the aim of bringing young talent in rural area in the field of Computers with the support of philanthropic management, talent and well experienced faculty, library, seminar hall and one of the first affiliated college of andhra university to introduce MCA programme. The department is already produced many successful batches to the society.
To create new frontiers of knowledge and professionalism by imparting information technology in global competition by innovative teaching.
To sharpen the technological skills of the students as per the need of the software industry by imparting quality education,training and by establishing linkages with academicians and industry apart from curriculum.
Department Achievements :
- Organized a workshop on “Soft Skills” for all JKC registered students of MCA by Mr.R.V. Dattu, Soft Skills Specialist, IEG-JKC, Hyderabad on 30-08-2012.
- An orientation programme was organized on “Personality Development & Career Guidance “ for final year MCA students by Department of youth Service, W.G.Dt. Eluru on 11-11-2012.
- Conducted a two day MTA workshop on Microsoft .NET for II MCA Students by IEG-JKC , Hyderabad on 27-02-2013 & 28-02-2013.
- An interactive session on “Training & Placements” was organized for final year students of MCA by Lingua Franca, Visakhapatnam, on 17.07.2013.
- An interactive session on “Training & Placements” was organized for I MCA and II MCA students by Sri L A Rama Rao, Managing Director, Nano Objs India Pvt Ltd., Kakinada on 06-02-2014.
- A demonstration class was conducted on the importance of “Soft Skills” for MCA students by Mr.PLN Prakash Rao, Managing Director, Brain Power Solutions, Chennai on 25-02-2014.
- A three day technical workshop on “ Application Development and Deployment in Cloud Computing” was organized for JKC registered students of MCA from 27-11-2014 to 29-11-2014.
- A two day technical workshop on “ Android Application Development” was organized for JKC registered students of MCA from 01-12-2014 & 02-12-2014.
- Oracle web seminar was conducted for II MCA students through online from 10.30 to 12 noon hosted by Oracle Academy on 21-01-2015.
- A guest lecture on “Career Guidance” was conducted for MCA students by Sri V. Raghavendra Rao, former General Manager, BHPV, Visakhapatnam on 05-02-2015
- A guest lecture on “ Recent Trends in IT” was conducted for II MCA students by Sri T Chakradhara Gupta, Consultant Specialist, HSBC Software development India Ltd., Hyderabad on 07-02-2015.
- An interactive session was conducted on “ Civil Service Orientation” for MCA students by Sri M. Krishna Teja, I.A.S., on 27-08-2015.
- A one day technical workshop on “ Cloud Computing” was organized for final year MCA JKC registered students on 26-08-2015.
- An interactive session was conducted on “ Career Options in ITK Interview Readiness” for MCA students by Sri M. Kartik, Delivery Manager, Infosys, Hyderabad on 26-09-2015.
- A one day workshop on “ Interview Preparation skills” ( JAM, GD, Resume Writing, Mock Interview ) was organized for final year MCA students by Rajeev Ratan, IT Associate, IEG-JKC, Hyderabad on 02-12-2015.
- A training class on “HR Interview Process” was organized for II MCA students by Mr. Rajeev Ratan, IT Associate, IEG-JKC, Hyderabad on 30-12-2015.
- A training class on “Problem Solving Skills” was organized for II MCA students by Mr. Rajeev Ratan, IT Associate, IEG-JKC, Hyderabad on 31-12-2015.
- An interactive session was conducted for MCA students by Mr D Pavan Kumar, senior technology specialist, Wells Fargo, Hyderabad on 26-02-2016.
|1||V.S.Naresh||Director||View Bio Data|
|2||Ch.Srinivasa Rao||Associate Professor||View Bio Data|
|3||A.N.Rama Mani||Associate Professor||View Bio Data|
|4||B.N.S.Gupta||Associate Professor||View Bio Data|
|5||K.Lakshamana Reddy||Associate Professor||View Bio Data|
|6||P.Srinivasa Reddy||Associate Professor||View Bio Data|