- About MBA
About The Department
The College, S.V.K.P & Dr.K.S.Raju Arts & Science College was established in the year 1974 in Penugonda, which is a rural area, with the aim of promoting Higher Education in rural area.Business Management has become the leading array, attracting young Indian minds to pursue a vibrant career. The significance of Business Management taken a paradigm shift with the introduction of Global integrating efforts in Indian Economy way back in 1991. Sri Vasavi Kanyaka Parameswari & Dr. Kalidindi Suryanarayna Raju Arts & Science College Association started the Two-Year Master Business Administration(MBA) full time programme affiliated to Andhra University was started in 1993-94 with the approval of the Government of Andhra Pradesh and All India Council for Technical Education. The Programme aims at developing competent MBAs with the competitive advantage. The course structure had been implemented under semester system from the academic year 1995-96. The intake increase from 30 to 60 has been registered from 2002-04 academic year with the approval of AICTE, New Delhi. So far 17 batches were trained successfully who are doing in flying colours in their career.
To infuse knowledge and professionalism by imparting quality education to equip students to face the economic and technological challenges in global competition.
Promote Professional business education with distinctive features that could fill the needs and requirements of various organizations in global competitive environment.
- To develop analytical, evaluative and decision making skills among the students to inculcate professional culture in future managers.
- To impart communication skills to furnish students to job requirements.
- To organize student Seminars & Group discussions.
- To Conduct Guest lectures.
- To make them involved in extension activities.
- Department is committed to consistently perform in the university examination to stand at 90-100% Pass.
- To provide more placement Opportunities.
- To cultivate entrepreneurial skills among students.
- To infuse moral and ethical values so that they become responsible citizens.
Our Shared Values for Accomplishment:
- Student- Teacher relation ship
- Student focus
- Positive Thinking
- Co-operative learning
|1||Dr.Ch. V. Subba Raju||Director||View Bio Data|
|2||Dr.K.Chiranjeevi||Head & Associate Professor||View Bio Data|
|3||Dr.I.Sai Prasad||Associate Professor||View Bio Data|
|4||Dr.B.Ratna Raju||Associate Professor||View Bio Data|
|5||K.Vishwanath Raju||Assistant Professor||View Bio Data|