- LIBRARY AT A GLANCE
S.V.K.P &DR K S Raju Library is a central facility which provides information support for teaching and research activities of the college.The library was established in the year 1974.The library holds a rich collection of books,Monographs,Referenceworks,Serials,Maps&Dissertations and Back volumes of periodicals and journals.The library subscribes to around periodicals &popular magazines.The library has a special “collected works of Mahatma Gandhi”100 volumes published by min. of information&Broadcasting,Newdelhi
- LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Chairman(Dr.N.Suryanarayana Raju,Principal)
- Convenor ( Dr.R.Rama mohana Rao)
- Dr.Y.V.V.Appa Rao(HOD of Electronics)
- Dr.Ch.Durga Prasad(IQAC Co-ordinator)
- C.S.Anad Kumar(Lecturer in Physics)
Total area of library[in[sq.mts]] :646.72sq.mts
Total seating capacity :200
Working days – From 8:00Am to 6:00Pm
Holidays – on Sundays&Govt.holidays Library remains closed
During Examinations – 7:00Am to 7:00Pm
During vacation – 9:00Am to 1:00Pm
- BOOK BANK
Text Books – 15809
Reference Books – 16824
Total Number of Books – 32633
Sc&St Book Bank is available with 1364 Books
Our central library is enriched with collection of e-Journals,e-books,journals,CDs&DVDs
- LIBRARY AUTOMATION
Library is fully automated with soul 2.0 software for
* Serial control
- DIGITAL LIBRARY
* Library is digitalized with 6 systems to enable the subscribtion facility for students &staff towards INFLIBNET
[N-List] facilitating 6000 journals+e-journals&30,00,000 books+e books for their reference.
* Reprography facility is provided to the students & staff.
1 Dr.R.Ramamohana Rao – In-Charge Librarian
2 T.Srinivasa Reddy – M.A,M.Lisc ;
3 P.Gopi Krishna – M.A,M.Lisc ;
4 N.Anil Kumar – M.SC.;
- Lakshmi Narayana
- Assistance for web based assignments for students current awareness sevices CAS-news paper clipping Service.
- WiFi internet facility ensures direct access to e-sources.
- Orientation programmes on the services available in the
- Job Oriented Notifications are displayed.