“Every great creation will start with one seed“ That is true in our hostel history.
The hostel was started in the year 1991 with different courses in temporary building. The Permanent Building of Ground Floor of the Women’s Hostel was constructed in the year 2001 under the assistance of University Grants Commission under special scheme with 40 rooms. Now this hostel has great infrastructure with 300 members of eight different courses with fully established facilities.
Features of the Hostel :
- Separate hostel facilities for girls.
- Only three members for each room.
- Each person is provided with one bed and chair.
- Chess, Caroms, Cricket kits are provided for entertainment.
- Television is available for entertainment.
- Hostel warden undertakes study hours.
- Separate rooms are provided for study hours.
- Hostlers can use Computer Laboratory & Library from 8 A.M. to 7P.M. in every day and From 8 A.M. to 1 P.M. in Holidays along with Internet.
- Generator facility is available
- Phone facility for incoming and outgoing calls.